STRUCTURE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
OCR Europe is a Zone created under the General Statutes of the World OCR, the Fédération Internationale de Sports d’Obstacles (FISO). OCR Europe has acquired legal status and is organised in accordance with the laws governing the country in which its Headquarters are located. OCR Europe is organised as a registered Association. The institutional (legal) name of the Association is “European Obstacle Sports Federation” (EOSF) and the brand (common) name is OCR Europe. Its seat shall be in Lausanne, Switzerland (initially, it will be located in the home country of the President).
The European obstacle sports Federation (EOSF) is the umbrella organization for European obstacle sport. EOSF was founded in 2017 in Olbia, Sardegna, Italy. The European obstacle sports Federation has the national obstacle sports governing bodies as its members. The European obstacle sports Federation is aimed at the promotion and development of OCR as a sport on European level. Each year, the European obstacle sports Federation, or one of its members, organizes the OCR European Championships.
View The Official Page
OCR Europe promotes, supervises and direct obstacle course championships in Europe by:
- Promoting the practice of obstacle course racing and to controlling the organisation of international competitions in Europe, for national teams and club teams, in a permanent, regular manner and in compliance with the FISO Official Competition Rules.
- Abiding by the General Statutes of FISO and Internal Regulations
- Abiding by and enforce the bye-Laws and all other Regulations of OCR Europe;
- Impose sanctions upon the members and entities under its jurisdiction which are within its mandate and regulations;
- Archive and make public the results of all international competitions taking place in its territory