Tickets for the Short Course and the Standard Course are separated into an elite division, an age group division and a journeyman division.
There is no qualification requirement for the Journeyman division or for the Open Course.
Please be aware you need to qualify for elite and need to provide proof of your qualification.
- The male age groups are as follows: 16-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50+.
- The female age groups are as follows: 16-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50+.
In order to obtain tickets for the 2018 OCR European Championships elite division, age group division and the Team Relay you must have been officially verified as a possible competitor and received an individual and personal verification code. Please be aware that a qualification for the elite entitles you to participate in either the elite or age group division. However an age group qualification only allows you to participate in your relevant age group division. You get your qualifying result verified by the qualification team by filling out the form on the 2018 OCR European Championships website: https://ocreuropeanchampionships.org/qualification/
Please be aware that there are a limited amount of tickets. Tickets for the 2018 OCR European Championships are issued on a first come first served basis.
Please be aware that there will be an administrative fee and a possible price difference to transfer from one division to another, including from the journeyman division to the elite or age group division.
Please note the following:
- Tickets are personal, not deferrable or refundable.
- Athletes transferring division (e.g. from age group to elite) will be imposed an administrative fee and a possible price difference.
- Athletes must register for the age group division that they belong in on the race day, even if it is not the same age group they have qualified in.
- In order to race you must have a valid ticket. An infringement of this will result in a claim in the amount of the ticket price as well as a fee of 2000 Danish kroner and if necessary legal prosecution.